Date of release: 03.02.2020
Release number: №3
International forum "BEER" in Sochi
From May 19 to May 22, 2020, in the largest exhibition center of the resort city of Sochi in the Grand Hotel "Pearl" will be held XXIX international forum "Beer 2020".
Forum Organizer: SOUD LLC - Sochi Exhibitions
Forum official partner: Union of Russian Brewers, Moscow
General Information Partner: Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow.
With the assistance of: All-Russian Research Institute of Brewing, Non-Alcoholic and Wine-making Industry - Branch of the Federal Research Center for Food Systems named after V.M. Gorbatov RAN (Moscow), Rosspirtprom JSC (Moscow), Federal State Unitary Enterprise VO Soyuzplodoimport, National Union of Food Exporters, Administration of Sochi, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Krasnodar Territory and CCI of Sochi.
In the framework of the beer-2020 forum:
- International exhibition "Beer" - an exhibition with the participation of leading brewing enterprises in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia and America;
- festival “Sea of beer in Sochi. Traditional and craft beer ";
- International Congress of Beverage Manufacturers “New Solutions and Market Regulation Issues, Modern Production Technologies and Current Marketing Strategies”: scientific conferences, discussion round tables, training seminars, presentations;
- International tasting competition of beer, soft drinks. Competition of raw materials and equipment.
May 22: Pivoneria Day team games.
ALREADY MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A CENTURY
INTERNATIONAL FORUM “BEER” IN SOCHI IS:
- the only professional and most important specialized exhibition event of the beer industry recognized by market participants in Russia;
- the largest brewing industry exhibition in Russia;
- a platform for meeting representatives of business and regulatory bodies;
- the best launching pad for entering the Russian market, presenting new brands, products;
- authoritative speakers, recognized experts, influential industry associations;
- competition and training programs;
- cultural and entertainment events - an additional opportunity for informal communication and establishing promising contacts;
- unique atmosphere of the sea resort - comfortable conditions for fruitful work!
100% target audience:
- participants - leading enterprises of the brewing industry and related industries from Russia, CIS countries and far abroad;
- visitors are heads of breweries and manufacturing enterprises, suppliers, regional dealers, distributors, representatives of wholesale companies, chain stores, trading houses, bars, restaurants, pubs and other interested business people.
The main sections of the exhibition: beer, raw materials and equipment for brewing; equipment for processing raw materials; logistics; mini breweries; packaging, containers and labels; refrigeration equipment; raw materials, technologies and equipment for the production of soft drinks beer.
The following events will be held as part of the business program:
- Seminar "School of Brewers". Organizer: Union of Russian Brewers
- Round table. Organizer: Union of Russian Brewers, All-Russian Research Institute of Brewing, Non-Alcoholic and Wine-making Industries - Branch of the Federal Research Center for Food Systems named after V.M. Gorbatova "RAS.
- Awarding ceremony of the forum participants and winners of the International Beer, Soft Drinks Competition, raw materials and equipment competition.
- Daily seminars from participating companies.
Visitors to the Sea of Beer festival will enjoy: presentations by manufacturers, entertainment and dance shows, fun contests, arm wrestling competitions, etc.
Details of the Forum program can be found on the website www.beersochi.ru.
The international forum “Beer” will give you an excellent opportunity for professional communication, advanced training of specialists at events of the business program, and will become a highly effective base for image participation. According to the results of the Tasting Competition, you will be able to get consultations from leading industry experts, which will allow you to implement the best developments of domestic and foreign scientists.
Registration of guests and participants: http://beersochi.ru
You can get detailed information about the Forum in the Organizing Committee:
+7 (862) 262-25-38, 262-26-93, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
PRESS SERVICE SOUD - Sochi Exhibitions