Technical requirements for advertising
All materials are provided by the Customer in the form of original layouts in electronic form.
Format of the catalog advertising page: 165х250 mm. (width / height in millimeters) 300 dpi (dots per inch).
Arrangement of textual information in the layout: 150x235 mm.
If the submitted layout does not meet our requirements - we are not responsible for the quality of layout placement.
It is not recommended to place text information and logos closer than 5 mm to the edge of the side trim in the composition of an advertising band layout.
Supported file formats:
- Adobe Illustrator and FreeHand
- Adobe Indesign CS3
- Raster graphics should not be drawn in, but simply linked to the publication, preferably in TIFF format (CMYK, 300 dpi). For vector layouts, fonts must be converted to curves or attached separately.
- Tiff format (CMYK, 300 dpi)
- When you provide a layout in the format of EPS, as well as CorelDraw, all responsibility for possible distortions during printing falls on the manufacturer of the advertisement.
Files are accepted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (the size of one letter is not more than 20 MB, if a large TIFF file is sent, it should be packaged with any archiver (for example: WinRar, WinZip), if in this case the archive exceeds You should upload the specified maximum size to FTP or use any cloud service (for example files.mail.ru) and send the download link, as well as in the letter set the “read confirmation” flag so that there are no unnecessary questions regarding the loss letters on the way to the addressee).
Those. Requirements for individual sizes and files for printing:
Standard - Exact size in the file: mm. - pixels
- 9x13 - 89x127 mm. - 1051x1500 pix and so on.
- 10x15 - 102x152 - 1205x1795
- 13x18 - 127x178 - 1500x2102
- 15x20 - 152x211 - 1795x2392
- 15x21 - 152x216 - 1795x2551
- 15x22 - 152x228 - 1795x2693
- 15x30 - 152x301 - 1795x3543
- 15x38 - 152x381 - 1795x4500
- 15x45 - 152x457 - 1795x5398
- 18x24 - 183x245 - 2102x2835
- 18x25 - 183x259 - 2126x3000
- 20x25 - 203x254 - 2398x3000
- 20x30 - 203x301 - 2398x3602
- 25x38 - 254x381 - 3000x4500
- 30x40 - 305x406 - 3602x4795
- 30x45 - 305x457 - 3602x5398
- 30x90 - 305x914 - 3602x10795
Files for all sizes should be prepared at a rate of 300 dpi. Photos / images / taken in RGB mode, in * .tiff formats (without compression), * .jpeg, * .bmp, * .gif; 8 bit / chanel.
Those. requirements for large format printing
- File format: TIFF (without LZW compression). Files must not contain alpha channels, layers and paths.
- Color Model: CMYK
- File resolution: from 50 dpi
- For large format printing (1: 1 scale): the file resolution is selected depending on the banner size.
It is recommended to focus on the following values:
- 120x180 cm - 100-120 dpi
- 300x150 cm - 70-90 dpi
- 300x600 cm - 50-70 dpi, etc.
- File format: AI, EPS (Adobe illustrator CS3-CS6), Corel (v.13-18)
- Color Model: CMYK
- File resolution: 300 dpi
- All fonts must be converted to curves!
ALL FILES are archived in rar or zip format!
(Larger files can be uploaded to file-sharing resources, such as for example: files.mail.ru, or www.sendspace.com)